Friday, November 04, 2005

Don't try this, Dad!!!!


That night, because it had been hard work for few late nights oil burning and crasy-early-morning-to-school-car-driver, my face turned glooming and dull, so out of the urge I put on the "cheap-skate- SK II" to make it "bright and shine".

As I put the mask on, closing my eyes and relaxing on the bed. SUDDENLY dino2 cried and yelled loudly, and jump into dear's arms... Apparently, he was scared of seeing daddy doing the facial job... so I quickly took down the mask and tried to comfort him. After much hard work and sweet talk, then only he recognised the daddy me!!!

There went my piece of mask into the bin. Wonder dino2 crying mainly because of the mask or he just can't accept that daddy will do facial treat sometimes at home. I must educate him what it means as a metro-sexuality male nowadays :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home