Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Life Changed.. at this point of time :-P


I really felt my life has changed so much after dear has stopped working....

Good stuff are:
1. I could always sneak out for lunch from my workplace... or a nap ZZZZZzzzzZzzZZZZz
2. Life is not just eating outside any more, dear will always want to cook and I will always ask her to eat out :-P

3. Anything I can't do or forget something, I can call someone to check at home...
4. The house is tidier :-P which I have no complaints
5. Kids are happier, dinos see her most of the time...
6. I have more time to study ... or to surf longer....:-)
7. Dino1 do better now in his homework because he has a private tutor
8. I have more choice of what I wear, because my wife will iron more often. (is that true?)

9. I am getting fatter, because I always come back for tea.
10. Sleep earlier, healthier :-)

BUT there is always a flip side:
1. Drip drip drip.... you know what it means :-P
2. I lost those time that I can be in MPH for long when I wait for dear from her workplace.

3. No ice-cream, no chocolate, no extra fashion show for me (to some extend)
4. No nano iPod, upgrading my iBook :-(
5. No overseas tour, local also must think twice.
6. ????/

Funny I can't think of any NOs... perhaps it shows that there is more GOODs than BADs for her to stay as who she is right now..

OKlah :-) We survive thus far ....

2 Comments:

At 2:59 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Good post

 
At 10:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home