Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My faith so far



Mr Zen threw me the ball, that kept me thinking the book I last read.

Dear and I have a good laugh after relating to certain experiences the author wrote, particularly brought us back a joke where one of the naughty friends had shared :-).

The more we read, the more we are brought down to earth and to reflect the journey we have traveled so far with Christ.

We had been reflecting and discussing about our walk so far and reaching to certain decision. This book was a good read for us / me because it bring back certain fundamental values to us. You may sneer at the "consumer Christianity" the author experience, but deep in my heart, we are not far away from what he mentioned, it just another form.... Caution! Caution !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home