Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Five Books that mean a lot to me (at this point of time)



The naked Truth: Mackintosh
This book was a fun read where the author tell you all the risks you take to convert as a mac user. I happened to pick it up and read, and then took the risks even though the author has forewarned me. :-)




Attachment Parenting
This book tears down every teaching we got from parents, peers and "so call" expertise about parenting. It changed the ways we value the gifts God has given to me and dear.



Intended for pleasure: sex for christian couple
Ya ya, you laugh at me right now. This book was assigned to dear and I to read during our pre-marital counseling. We had a good laugh and discussion, especially the squeeze technique they offered in the book. BUT this book do open up our minds about sex - in healthy manner :-P



Learning togather
This book led me to my PhD research - still "damaging" my head with it as one always like to comment about it :-P



Of course lastly:
The Bible - a book that brought me to who I am right now - sinner or saint - both equally revealed to me from this book

1 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey the learning together book sounds interesting. mind i borrow to skim through what it's all about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home