Friday, December 10, 2004

Woman, thy name is .....

It has been an eventful months for us. I just had my company anniversary dinner over, which took me about 2 months course for the "vain thing", now it is my dear's turn to have her company annual dinner, plus a friend's wedding to attend, plus christmas celebration.

So dear was flipping herself here and there in front of the mirror , changing one dress to the other, and kept complaining about the extra flesh she has. As she kept complaining about that, I know for sure this is the good chance to reinforce what I have been telling her ..."Yalah, I told you many times, right? See see if you are !!!, the dress will look so nice on you , right or not??? " so she said she needs to have a diet watch now.. (let see whether she will success?? no mamak! No supper! No Hokkien Mee ! No chocolate! Neh I don't think so she can live like that!)

Man, you got to know the right opportunity to hit on the spot when you want your dear to do something, and she must point it out herself...

So, you learn a lesson??? :-)

2 Comments:

At 3:43 pm, Blogger skng74 said...

wah...teruk la u...
also, i really dont understand thin women why keep on saying that they're fat...it's really beyond man like me.

 
At 6:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear learn his lesson too. Thanks to a dear sister, dear repented after hearing from her. But its always true that when you resist s'thing the temptation is far greater. I went shopping and decided to have only bread for lunch.Gues what I saw ... but a tempting box of Hari Raya cookies at the pantry on my return.

First thought:
It will go nicely with a cup of tea.

Deeper thought:
Hmm... Can bring the whole box in my room first since everyone is on leave today.

Here ... am I enjoying it while posting this....

I shall try harder next time.(sigh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home