Monday, October 25, 2004

Buka Puasa (Meaning Makan Time)

Grasshopper has such mood today to put what she had learnt from Shi Fu into practice. All ingredients are ready – lamb chop, sauces, butter, onion, Shi Fu’s special bread crumb specially given to me J. Get set,



DSCN9722.JPG
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.



First, marinate for 30 minute… ok I skip the details, you can see from the photos. See the one in the oven. Looks good?? Don't judge by the look of it!!!


DSCN9724.JPG
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.



Well, allow me to grade the dishes:
- Onion soup: I only tasted one spoonful, too salty, yak.. FAILED ( it gets into the sink right away!!!)
- Lamb chop: Ummm, not bad, I guess it must be the special crumb. Oklah, but the presentation is not appealing, so still FAILED.

I guess Shi Fu will shake his head as he tastes. Grasshopper, you need to put more effort, OK!

3 Comments:

At 4:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grasshopper: Hey!!! I tried my best!!!! Next time, No Food from Me !!!!! Eat out and YOU PAY!!!!!

 
At 4:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grasshopper: Hey!!! I tried my best!!!! Next time, No Food from Me !!!!! Eat out and YOU PAY!!!!!

 
At 5:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SB: Take my example... DB was somewhat critical of my cuisine the day before my birthday (as I vaguely remember) and hasn't had homecooked food since. My strike finishes tonight-
your food looks pretty cool to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home