Tuesday, November 02, 2004

007

Just read an article about Sir Sean Connery, about the knighthood he received from British Government.Apparently it is known that he had refused the honor 2 years previously for political reasons.

What is the link with me??? I am a bit tickled by Sean's loyalty and value. He refused to receive the honour because he always wanted Scotland to be independent from England, as the result it seemed to be against his value and principle if he received the knighthood. Back to me, I am thinking whether I should continue my role, fellow mates have asked me to continue since I have started the process - but I have my stand and principle as well. Whatever I said can't be swallowed down to the drain.....

Hard decision. I definitely won't be pleased to be in a place that instils so much "masking" around. Time for prayer, time for war.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home