Thursday, October 28, 2004

How Can This Be!!!!


photolibrarythumb20041026
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.

I knew this is going to happen!!!! JT is actually waiting for this and now I can declare that he is definitely a 100% devoted apple clan, who has so much faith with Apple's creativity.

Very much angry with Apple marketing strategy and this is what Apple is known of, also very very much in love with Apple too, because of their superb creativity... design...

Dear, since you have not get me anything, can I have this??? Pleaseeeeeee....

And one more thing, how could this be!!!!! A Zen user knew this before me.... Hey How can this be????

1 Comments:

At 2:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee.... you sounds like ZE nows. Just too much drown into this and must ban visits to fruitstall. No see no pain ... what about that ??

Present?? No more fruits !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home