Monday, November 15, 2004

Char Kuoy Teow


kueh
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.
This was crasy.. I have to queued up for 30 minutes long for this tiny dish. And it costed me RM5 for it and self service some more.

Aiyo, if I am the local there, i won't even bother to queued for it. There were so many Kia Shu S'porean lining up with me, and mind you they ordered for average 10 plates per order. My my, my mind actually were calculating how many plates were ordered, and how much this hawker lady has earned within 30 minutes. I'd better learn some cooking skills and retired to be hawker like her... :-)

2 Comments:

At 4:57 am, Blogger Chin Hor said...

If it's the sisters' char kuey teow you're talking about, it's nothing great these days if u ask me! :P Over-rated today, a wonderful place for CKT in the yesteryears perhaps.

 
At 3:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have to wait when it comes to nice food. lols.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home