Monday, November 29, 2004

Walk


catwalk
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.
My little boy started to learn to walk. And many folks have joined in the walk as well.

Two papas and mamas started to have "parents" walk together. I can see how wholeheartedly they have learned to walk this path. It may not be bed of roses, instead, bed of "milk feeding", diapers changing and night-time "game" with their lovely new addition. They have not complaint, but telling me that it makes them better people.

Another three walking strong in their career paths, knowing what they want in future and trusting God will lead and guide.

Dear and I are walking into "the itch of 7th years", bring two dinos together, still fighting on the way, yet loving somehow to make this walk worth going on...

My little dino started to walk soon. I have actually amazed how he learnt all by himself, hoping this giant dino could give a helping hand in his walk now and future..

Why catwalk? Cause I am doing catwalk for my company 35th anniversary fashion show... ok ok I know you are laughing at me now, I am just being vain :-)

3 Comments:

At 1:29 pm, Blogger Sivin Kit said...

oh my ....! we need to send some paparazzi! :-)

 
At 4:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O yes, we are ALL coming!! Just tell us where and when-
To dear: How often is he preening himself in the mirror now?!
Nevertheless, the star of your post remains Dino Jun-
cheers, little one!

 
At 7:56 pm, Blogger skng74 said...

i'd always think that u look like a model but didnt think that u'll actually do it...kakakaka!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home