Saturday, December 18, 2004

Accountants vs Enginners

This is what I read from newspaper :-)

3 accountants and 3 engineers were sent to attend a conference. They have decided to go there by train. At the train station, the accountants noticed the 3 engineers just bought one ticket for three, they were puzzled.

When the train conductor came for tickets, the 3 engineers quickly hid in the toilet. When the conductor knocked the toilet door to see anyone in, they just slide out the ticket from the door, so that the conductor wouldn’t notice in fact there were 3 of them. Brilliant and they got their way.

3 accountants decided to follow the engineers’ trick when they headed back to their office. So they too bought a ticket for 3 of them this time. However, they noticed the engineers bought no ticket this time !!! They were puzzled!!!

So, when the conductor came, they all hid inside different toilets. A while, one of the engineers came out and walked towards the toilet where the accountants hid, knocked the door and say: “Anyone in??? ticket, please”….


My opinion, the roles in the story should switch in real life :-)

4 Comments:

At 9:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes were approximately 210 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 9:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 350 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

 
At 11:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 250 pounds on every site. But for all I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

 
At 4:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 170 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home