Sunday, October 24, 2004

Fish & Mouse


mouse
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.




fish
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.



Both my boy and I got special birthday gifts this year. He got two fighting fish from JT and guess what!!! It ends up dear and I are doing all the dirty work for him, ranging from picking the fish shit everyday, to sucking the dirty water out from the tiny tank JT gave. He only does one work - feeding. There was a night, middle of our sound sleep about 3am, he came to our room and reminded us that we had not fed his fish- O Boy!!!!

One thing that is good for the kids about pet is that it teaches them about responsibility and loving care. JT told us the life span of the fish is about two years, and he told us to prepare him... Errr what a job!!!!!

I got a pet as well, Shi Mu said it is a white hamster since it is tail-less, I know it is a mouse and called it Bmice to remember the sender (Yes, to get it run, I need to name it). However it can't run until the tooth is out, and strangely the tooth came out to be blue in color - Cool :-) Shi Fu, do you know why????

These are the two pets newly added to our family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home