Saturday, April 07, 2007

Silly Me :-P


I had wine every dinner this trip... I was nearly drunk every night :-P

Close friends who know me will know I seldom drink. My colleagues can't go away without wine especially the two from Scotland, JW and GB. ER took good care of me, she always orders the mildest white wine for me :-)

One particular dinner, I felt my heartbeat was drumming very fast after a few sips, and I literally fell asleep. I wondered whether I had talked any nonsense in front of them, what I remembered was I walked back to my room, took off everything on me as I felt so hot in the room, and straight into bed and slept... Luckily I could made it the next morning..

The only thing I regretted is that I signed on the bill that night, and it costed about £170+ ouch!!! I wonder my boss will question me after that :-P

My colleagues must have conned me into this, haha :-P I guess I must train myself up with wine, be better equipped rather being a fool of myself. Very much regretted also I always say no to wine in Godson's place, I would have been better this round if I get used to it that time, righttttt ???

1 Comments:

At 3:31 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

would have helped but takes quite some time to get accustomed to, at the end of the day only drink it if you enjoy it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home