Sunday, February 18, 2007



It is always good to have many new years in Malaysia. One of my colleagues said if I still haven't decided on my NY resolutions, I still can wait for the Raya NY or Depavali NY. :-P

I remembered asking a group of folks what they wish for in the NY. 4 guys including myself said we want to be fit and healthy. Some said this is the "approaching 40 years old" crisis. There may be some truth in it.

Why bother so much?? I just met some of my former course mates and secondary schoolmates recently. One thing in common is that they all have put on weigh, way more than slight weigh, but A LOT A LOT of weigh. Being straight forward I would just commented: Oh You have grown in size !!!
Luckily no one has ever commented the same to me, I guess they just being kind...:-)

New Year Festival = Food + Sleep I think no one can deny this.

I just did something unusual the very first day of my CNY holidays - I ride on my station bike and did my cardio exercise - YES, I am very much conscious about the "tyre" on my waist.

This New Year 2007, I have constantly gone to gym near my office to tone up my body. It was a good move, because after sending dino1 to school and head on to office, I usually will arrive at my office about 7am something. Since I have about 2 hours before the office hour, I head down to the gym and do exercise. 5 days a week, just spend one hour there.

Guess what, I see the result and my muscles are toned up and firm which I bug my dear to verify that everyday :-P

So, diet control and exercise more - fit and healthy!!!

6 packs, remember???




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home