Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cut or not cut????




We went for dear's check up this morning.

Since we are sort of nearing the delivery time, dear and I would like to find out more about family planning options.

Funny enough Dr (male) has listed out 3 options, 2 will be performance on dear and one last option will be on me.Yes, V word for Vasectomy. Ouch!!!!

I had the feeling that the Dr prefers me to do it rather than dear, he stressed that it is painless, quick recovery, easy and less expensive. I can see his eyes sparked when he mentioned this option.

Funny enough when we seek second opinion from our GP (female), she suggested the same thing and 'urged' me to do it... why ya..

Quickly look into some info in the net I know it will not affect my masculinity, sex desire and most of all it won't cause erectile dysfunction. :-P

When we discussed this with my mum, she strongly against me doing it, why ya???

I think I need to pluck the petals of flower to see whether I shall make this decision :-P
Should I? Should I not?? Should I? Should I not?



I

1 Comments:

At 4:50 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

too young mah, I still had Declan at my "ripe" age very glad I didn't have snip earlier

 

Post a Comment

<< Home