Thursday, February 08, 2007

Work is not easy!!!


My work is not easy!!!

Many has raised their eye brown when they heard me working for a UK organisation. They have in their mind that I will get good pay and good benefits.

Well, yes, I admitted I have both of them, but it does not come free as it is. MY WORK IS NOT EASY!!

I started to feel stress out as I work till now. It is the organisation's practice that all staff will have their quarterly objectives set and appraisal.

The objectives target timeline is always at the OUTLOOK programme of my laptop, reminding me how far short of my work to date. I am getting nervous especially gathering information across departments in London. Worse still, I am not there at all.

All the supporting staff is in London and I need their help most of the time. Due to the timing different, where I am soundly in my bed while they are working hard, and vv, I started to go back late just to catch up with them on the line, calling one by one, try to get work done. However, it is always the KL traffic that keeps me back home late!! Nothing new !!!

Thank God my team members are understanding and they won't mind me calling them as early as 8am.

So, don't ever think that my job is so easy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home