Sunday, December 11, 2005

Bed Time Story



After finding out one of our friends has been married for 13 years....
Scene: Dear was leaning close to me when I was lying on bed nearly going to fall asleep....

Dear: Hey, dear (very tenderly and softly) do you know what is the next BIG day for us...
Me: Uhhh ?????
Dear: How many years we have been married????
Me: Oohh... I remember now! 7 years, so???
Dear: Shall we.... shall we celebrate??
Me: eehhh... we are not in tenth yearlah.....
Dear: ..... (silent, angry perhaps!!)
Me: Oh, by the way, what are you going to get for me hey!!! I want iPod video!!!
Dear: GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!

Light off!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 am, Blogger Lepak said...

aiyoh..... "nan ren"

How long did u have to sleep outside at the living room? ngahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home