Sunday, November 20, 2005

Dr. E T



Well, today I supposed to be conferred with a title for my qualification which is supposed to have been earned more than 10 years ago.

When I got hold of the letter of invitation, I was not really surprised because I seldom take "title" seriously. Dear was saying that I am not proud of what I have and most importantly, not being grateful for God's blessing.

I agree with her point about being ungrateful to God's blessing, but I am not that kind of person that see "title and name" seriously. I know some people have been working hard to get it, and now as if I am just sneering at them. Well, since young, my parents seldom shout about my achievements and awards that I got, it has planted in my heart - no big deal - kind of attitude towards it. I didn't go for my any convocations except my college graduation day. So, no big deal for this title given to me this time.

I am thinking what should I do with my PhD award in future. This time, I am really looking forward to that day, because it is not about sharing my joy and honour with my dear and dinos, but it is going to be a family trip to my university in Uk and a family trip in Europe too.

Out of sudden, I start thinking what should others call me with the "Dr" title, I guess Dr E.T. is the best!!! haha :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home