Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Scotish Golfer



I just sent off my dear scotish friend few days ago. He is an old nice guy, funny and very fatherly to me. We met a few times mainly for the official duty. I remembered the first time we brought him out for dinner was somewhere in Shah Alam, my principal's golf club, mainly because he like playing golf. I always imagine him wearking kilt playing golf, it must be a funny scene.

We met at ZOUK club for clubbing last few months ago, and he was such sporting that he danced and had fun with the members and friends.

I like him mainly he always remembers me, always ask about my studies and show interest in what I do. I felt warm because he was such a father figure to me. We will meet again soon next year and this time I am flying over.

I am eagerly to see Edinburg, Royal Mile and the Highlands..... if God permits :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home