Sunday, October 17, 2004

Soaring High


fly
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.

I was thinking to put "skyhover" to death... but it is too cruel to do that, isn't it..

I guess in our lives, we face many chalenges.. things that put us down and thgings that lift us up. If we are not careful, we will end up falling the pit of "self pity, envious, anger and frustration"

He gives and takes away, He gives and takes away. My heart will still say "Blessed be the name" - a song that encourages me these few days and I am sure it does the same for those out there that loose their dreams.

Hope that skyhover is flying high again, hovering on the wind that beneath his wing, flying and soring high...for the almight ONE

1 Comments:

At 2:07 pm, Blogger Sivin Kit said...

good to know that a "resurrection" happened here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home