Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What can you say about this !!!!!




What can you say about this?????
Well, let me suggest....
1. Umm, someone who loves the birthday boy so much that she can spend hours, effort, heart and soul to bake a "home-made" cake to express her love.

2. Someone who are not tied up with busy schedule, 9 to 5 work perhaps, has some time spent for the love one..

3. Someone who really loves the birthday boy deep deep down in her heart

As I read through the list, I "checked" all the points above.

You know what, when this gal/dear asked me what I want, I said I want anything relates to Apple, so here what she got me below :-(, not even a "Love-you -so-much" cake like what you see above...




Not only my love from her has been taken by someone, I don't even get a cake from her (sop sop :-*) - next time I will be more specific of what I want :-P

3 Comments:

At 5:25 pm, Blogger skng74 said...

hahaha, which is why i still love girls coz i'm still the king of the house...hehehe...u sound very jealous of your own kid l

 
At 5:25 pm, Blogger skng74 said...

hahaha, which is why i still love girls coz i'm still the king of the house...hehehe...u sound very jealous of your own kid la

 
At 5:28 pm, Blogger skng74 said...

come one man, be realistic la...how much is the cake and how much is ur sought-after gadget?? ala...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home