Saturday, July 09, 2005

The silent lamb is roaring


The silent lamb is roaring
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.
I just finished one book this week and thought of picking up this book togather with my dino1.

Dear is reading this with him - "unfaithfully" as she missed few nights with him already and dino1 complained it was so long and boring...

I guess she and I will have it as our bed-time story :-)

We recalled we used to "fight" for the same books to read in UK especially the Harry Potter series - it was so like a hot cake, we need to finish on time accordingto the library deadline to pass to the next borrower. Until I bought Narnia there and she was reading Lord of the Rings.

I always like to read children's book and I wonder why, been storing up books mainly for both dinos rather myself especially the dk series and publication. Anyway, good investment I guess :-P

Narnia is quite a pleasant read for me compared to Lord of the Rings - I felt LTR too detail and long winded, Narnia on the other hands opens up your window of imagination.... but i forgot most of it... so this lion is roaring at me but I know he is as gentle as a lamb :-)

The other lamb at home may be otherwise.. ooop (hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home