Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Present




Yes, I was so excited to receive this parcel when the delivery van stopped in front of my house and called my name. I wonder who will send me a parcel and in this Christmas season, you surely would immediate associate it with gift, YES ! CHRISTMAS GIFT !

After finding out it was from the London Head Office , I thought it might be a custom for them to send CHRISTMAS GIFT to their staff.

So... I happily unwrapped the parcel, and guess what...

It was pile of reports and files for my "pleasure" reading and preparation before reporting in my new role... I told dear, I don't even report myself yet to the office !!! :-P

so I chucked away the parcel and perhaps in my good mood I may open it again on boxing day :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home