Saturday, December 09, 2006

NEW LOOK ???


I am broke!!!

I used to very informal in my workplace - usually polo shirt, t-shirt and jeans

The new position now "wanted" me to dress up VERY FORMAL which I am not happy - to them, it is a corporate image that I need to maintain for them.

So before reporting to work, it has made me to spend a good deal of money in clothing, shoes, ties etc..

I just counted I have bought more than 10 ties, more than 10 new long sleeves shirts, 1 pair of shoes and 1 suite so far, and this is not end of the story yet. I still need a office bag, a winter coat and more... These are not necessary at all in my previous employment.

Dear has been shopping with me these few weeks, and she started to see the real me - she started to know I will "prefer" certain labels, certain pattern and fashion- basically she will realise how vain I am.

Now you know why I am bloke and won't mind doing part time for my previous boss. :-)

1 Comments:

At 2:44 am, Blogger Ahha said...

My immediate concern is having to iron long sleeve shirts leh. Can imagine how it will bundle up in the basket very soon :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home