Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bye, My 9 years with you


Today is my last day in my workplace, a place I have been going in and out for 9 years!!!

The whole college is giving me a fareware party!!!I was jus kidding, it was just coincidence that our Staff Day 2006 fell on the same day I am leaving. I was seated with my boss and we had a good chat. I am glad we still can be friend even though I chose to leave. I always am lucky to have good bosses in my employment career, who are supportive and understanding.

I am now packing and can't understand why I have stored up so many stuff, now those stuff has slowly filled up my study room. Dear is not happy as it is messed up again :-)

Still have to go back for finalising some exam papers and lectures - well, it is paid so I won't mind doing it :-) I need it for some other thing as I will tell you later.

I am free and venture into another uncertainty. My new boss started to address me "my name without ward" I told my wife I do not know how to response. Too close a gap to me hahaha :-P

A mix feeling I have now. I am sad to leave a place I have dwelled so long, but excited to dip into new wave of seas.

More thing to come, more thing to do.. I shall look forward to seeing what God has prepared for me. Have faith!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes... I will make sure all the STUFF goes in your study room... and nooo more recycled papers please !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home