Monday, October 23, 2006

Yes Shopping Fever

Yes, I have 2 days my own time in London, and I planned to visit some museums and shop and shop!

Last visit dear has dreaded her legs to visit the British gallery
until I show her the "Sun Flower" and others masterpieces, I guess she will appreciate them and admire them with me in future. This time I stay near Tate gallery and I told my self I must go this time.

However, with mission in mind to shop, I guess the shopping urge is stronger then the artistic nature in me :-)

I have 2 missions with me: Dear maternity dress and baby clothes!!



You see, H&M is our favorite and it has very reasonable maternity clothes as cheap as £3. Dear has been envy with the British women that they have such variety choices here, so I guess I must get one or two for her.. Well, I search from Kensington, Oxford street to Marble Arch and yes I got some!!! People gave me some kind of looks when a "teenager" buying and asking for maternity clothes :-)




This is the difficult part for me, I am struggling to decide whether I should buy a baby girl or boy's one!!! Well, I guess I will go by faith
:-)

1 Comments:

At 9:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't want to see an extra 'black hand luggage' when you are back :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home