Saturday, June 17, 2006

Way to go!! Dino1.




Yesterday I went to Dino1's school to get his report card. We already knew his results for the subjects he sat few weeks ago, just that we still haven't got to know his position in class and overall position in the school.

So I joyfully went to meet his class teacher (whom I will blog about her more later) and received his report card and comments about dino1 from her.

My jaws dropped and I rubbed my eyes few times to make sure what i see was what i saw.

Me: ehhh.. why ya, teacher ????
teacher: No surprise for that to happen in this first class, you can't afford to have such low marks

HUH!!! LOW MARK !!! The average mark over the papers is 94. That means dino1 got every paper for about 94 marks which we were aware.

LOW MARK !! WHAT DO YOU MEAN????

teacher: you must have at least 98 marks or near 100% in order to be in first class. and YOU NEED TO COACH YOUR SON or HE WILL DROP TO SECOND CLASS. (she raised her voice a bit to make sure I got what she said while I still stared at the position he got in the class.

He got the 7th position...... FROM THE BOTTOM, meaning he got position 37 out of 44 in the class.

I just can't believe that kind of competition dino1 is in now. I look at the the class and started to see student 1 stood uo explaining: MC2 formulae is due to....., student 2: well the dark hole in the space is formed from ..... student3: To derive this math problem you must....

I wanted to run out of the class, have I sent dino1 to the hell!!!!! :-P

BUT at the end, though we stress to him that he needs to improve and do better (typical "kia su" parents) and be more like his daddy, we are still proud of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home