Monday, May 01, 2006

Blond-hair wife




We had a interesting conversation with dino1

Dino1: Mum, dad, I know what kind of wife I want.
We: Huh!!! ??????
Dino1: Can my wife has golden hair? (He does not know the word blond)
We:Eeerrr.. like whose hair?
Dino1: Like princess K
We: Haha, of course we won't mind...


Wonder how he gets the idea. We know we have been reading a lot of stories with Kings and Queens characters, like the Lucy & Susan in Narnia. Lately he is enjoying the King Arthur story book that supposingly for my leisure read. And he got to know Arthur's wife -Guenevere . Dear must has described her as a pretty blond hair queen (What a stereotype) and that dino1 now thinks all pretty girls are blond.

We won't mind at all if he would want to marry a westerner - in fact, I start motivating him to be top so that he could study in my university one day and armed with another "noble" mission . hehe :-P

Oh yes, princess K, do you notice you are wearing a crown and blond in that little box :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home