Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Things I need to do before writing a letter



Yes, I am a bit settled now as you can see I have some time to blog.

Handover matters are settled - in fact a bit worried as my colleague will deal with this "gwai lo" on behalf of me. She can't get his British Yorkshire slang in general. I could imagine a chicken talking to a duck now :-)

Tidying all my discussion with my professor, will meet him just for one day due to bad timing arrangement - so better thresh out everything for this visit.

Settling arrangement for dino1 - school and music lessons - Big Boy JT will entertain him for two weekends, so dino1 is looking forward to it.

Started to miss dino2, he is more vocal and communicative lately - worried my mum will jeopardise dino's potty training qualification :-P

2 major meetings to go, one workshop to attend - still busy I am - I guess

Packing packing - what to blame, I am not a "professional packer" like Mr Zen.

A very important letter to write - to encourage? to sharpen? to kill? to be diplomatic? It is really hard ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home