Saturday, December 24, 2005

Cheese and smile



Do you like cheese? Dino 1 does but not Dino2. Dino1 picks up cheese-liking when we were in UK. Basically, he actually just like the variety of cartoon characters in the packaging, and asking us to buy for him - like the one you see in the picture - Wenleysdale Cheese with Wallace and Gromit - from North Yorkshire.

I never noticed these cartoon chracters (W & G) was a big thing when I was there watching the BBC cartoon with him last time.. until Chicken Run.. then a production of Jesus story during christmas.

Dear and dino1 have watched the show - Wallace and Gromit - Curse of the Were-Rabbit when I was practising for Chritmas worship gathering. Yes, WITHOUT me !!!!!

Now, anyone care to join me for the show?????

1 Comments:

At 10:45 pm, Blogger Sivin Kit said...

if you don't mind... I can be your date :-P

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home