Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Aunty Apple



It has been crasy week for me.. things were up to my neck and I can hardly put a smile on my face.

Worse still the Government announced that the petro price rises by 30 cents... oh dear, I told my dear that we need to tie our tummy real tight for all this inflation in neccessety spending.

One good news is that dino2 FINALLY graduated from the award of degree in potty training recently. He now will inform us beforehand when he needs to do his minor and major downloading tasks :-). Annoying is that he insists to go to the toilet even though we are in the middle of shopping, taking meals in restaurant etc.

Good timing is that I have done a quick calculation on the cost saving in purchasing the disposable diapers. One piece is about 40 cents, so it off set a bit lah... hahaha

Typical figure-minded man I am. I am more and more like a aunty :-P

1 Comments:

At 10:59 am, Blogger Ahha said...

To maximise the cost saving, make sure you bring him to 'free entry' toilet facilities malls. Or you may end up paying more looking at the high frequency of downloading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home