Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Fire work


fire work
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.
I really miss this celebrative mode in my folks' neighbourhood. During the eve of CNY, the firework will "shot" up here and there.I remembered when I was a child, my family will do the same. I am amazed by the creativity of the designers' work and also feeling "oh dear, the money just burst like firework". Happened to bring my "stuff" so dear took a few shots...

Every new year eve, it is the Tew's culture to have reunion dinner and we will stay up late night for our parent. In the old saying, if the child is staying late awake on the eve, it brings long life to the parents. Well, I am not that good child by this standard then.

This year, little dino is hanging real tight with me, I wonder why. He hugs me tight when the fire cracker "exploding". It reminds me I need to a "wise" father to him again and I am sure the Lord's wisdom is what I need...

New year, new task, new role , new direction... hey, seem verything is new...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home