Monday, December 24, 2007

Thank You



Christmas eve worship was a highlight for me this year...

Still remember saying to SB I was cracking my head planning for this service when we both chatting online. There and then an idea came to me and 'light' just came to shed on the form of this service.

I guess the Lord impressed upon me many events has been happening on this earthly land - injustice, diseases, wars, floods etc This is the result of the fall of mankind and Christmas is just the sole reason and the solution for all these.

God chose to dwell among us and be vulnerable so that He could invade in our lives just like us in flesh and blood - God's daring plan !!!!

I am pleased with the 'modern' manger we put up this year and the candles we lit up. It gave me a sense of peace. When Silent Night was sung, I believe the Holy Spirit had already worked among the people, and seeing them willingly coming forth to put the stripe of cloth to prepare the bed for Jesus, symbolising that we are also prepare a room in us for the Saviour - it is a beautiful worship indeed.

Thanks to all the musicians that bear my 'persistent want this way and that' most of the time, without them this was not possible too.

I have a great time to be part of this sct of worship, it may be a last one I will do, God knows.

Thank you Lord for being an active God and bring miracles to us all.

4 Comments:

At 3:00 pm, Blogger Sigrun said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:00 pm, Blogger Sigrun said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:00 pm, Blogger Sigrun said...

How we would have loved worshipping with you too! I hope to read more about the service.

 
At 9:44 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

alleluia brother and sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home