Friday, March 18, 2005

This Week

This week is so so interesting....

Felt sick on Monday, took MC but get worse at night. So sneak out early in the morning from office on Tuesday :-P

Wednesday, got morning call from boss to report work earlier, due to the overwhelming response from public for open day.. Sigh~~~~ can't sneak out this time...

Thursday went for court hearing, then sneaked out with Ann for movie "Hitch" :-P

Friday, Ok so far I have mopped the living hall, rooms, cooked for the dines, wash the clothes.... now spend sometime reading blogs and write :-) Later, I will tidy up my thesis..

Saturday, ummmm.. should be interesting enough for me. Don't know whether can I sneak out from the folks :-P hehehehe

4 Comments:

At 4:38 pm, Blogger Marc Hartzman said...

Good luck with your sneaking. I was raised by a loving band of elk, so I know all about sneaking. Without good sneaking, hunters and mountain lions would cause great damage.

 
At 6:22 pm, Blogger skng74 said...

this is not call sneaking...i call it creative lazing...hehehe...okla at least u did some work at home....

 
At 8:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good one DB !!!

 
At 8:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow !! can't wait to go home leh !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home