Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Jet Lag



I always have jet lag and it is really killing...
I woke up at 3 mid night which is 10am at home country, then I hardly get back to sleep..
By the time reaches 3pm here, I will really really need my bed because it is 10pm at home, my sleeping time.

Last night my team mates arrived and we have our 'reunion' dinner.. In such a good mood, wine is necessary :-) and I just have one glass of white wine. We chatted till mid night and I was already half dead. Tired and headache..

I had a hang over this morning, took in panadol pills and drink lots of water, I must refresh myself and maintain my 'professional image' :-P

Meetings back to back, I wonder how would I survive today!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:31 am, Blogger Unknown said...

get in the gym really helps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home