Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Norfolkpark-kitchen


norfolkpark-kitchen
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.
Ok, this is a NICE and ClEAN kitchen in my flat...

I was shocked to see how messy is the kitchen when I first arrived there - plates piled up, mugs and cup around, pot and pans un-washed, stains over the stove and table...

Guess who I am staying with in the flat???? Two YOUNG, UNDERGRADUTE ladies !!! Oh man, don't even think that they will be tidy and clean person like me.. they will only wash up when they run out of plates etc...

Kind enough they quickly clean some of them for me to use- well only 20% of it...

Dear and I are understanding, so no big deal. We lived with undergradutes before during my stay in UK.

By the way, their name are Amber and Forence, quite pretty, not really typical british plump girls that you see in the street... (sorry, I am little mean here, you can't help to compare if you meet italian and france ladies before) BUT they are helpful, nice and friendly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home