Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Calendar


calendar
Originally uploaded by Skyhover.
My creative and artistic ah-nie have drawn out this calendar for dino1. We are papering him for our departure to Europe, telling him when and what he can do during our absence.

We failed miserably as dino1 cried last few days when we brought up the topic about we taking off soon. This calendar I guess makes him miss us even more. Gracious dear even prepared a bag of goodies for dino1 to unwrap an item a day, just to keep him excited.

We feel bad really as you can see he is having semester test too, can’t coach him much so we need to encourage him a bit as we can. I think he is pretty looking forward to the family outing this Sat, his music class and Sunday worship. Thanks for those who help us to take him here and there.

My dear dino2, well my mum said he is going to get his bits if he keep crying… oh dear, make me miss him even dearly. I definitely will call him up everyday to see how he is doing….

I miss all of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home