Saturday, September 08, 2007

Turkish Delight, Anyone???



This time our boss brought us to this Turkish restaurant- Kazan. I was like - oh man, I just tried to get away from rice as my PT advises me to go for protein diet - I tell you more next time :-P

However, it turned out to be really delicious food and I really really enjoy it. I ordered this mix grill, of chicken breast, lamb, and kofte served on sizzler with tomato butter sauce, yoghurt and matchstick potato - a kind of Kebaps but not what we get in KL- no rice of course :-P

What really bring me to heaven is the dessert: Baklava - I don't really know how to describe it, but I like the sweet that they wrap with this thin crispy pastry...oh awesome..

and then Turkish coffeee which has it own taste which i think StarBucks and Coffee Bean can shy away... :-)

Well, the turkish delights come with the bill, as it is free for the diners, well why not, just a few pieces of that already costed my boss £300+ (of course that includes wine )

I look forward to next visit !! Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home