Saturday, September 08, 2007

SEX table talk



Well, there is no business talk whenever we dine together. So, all the married women and me were talking about our children. The other gentlemen, JW is a confident single man who enjoy his singlehood in his 50s and the other one just get serious with his housemate and started the relationship. So my boss AB, my lady colleagues ER and GB and myself were chatting about our children.

Over the table talk, I started to know my team better. ER has his son at the age of 29 and her first husband was zealous about this son even he was unborn - Strange to me but ER said there is a medical term for this jealousy - so she left him to raise him and later with her current partner. My boss AB who can't conceive naturally and get her 'tube-baby' fairly unexpectedly quick. So both of them treasure their children dearly. GB who has 2 boys and she is pretty freak control over them. I always laugh at her the way she get so nervous when she found out her son wanted to do something she wouldn't approve.

Then, having teenage sons and grown up children, they start talking about how they talk about sex with their children.. that is fine with me... and because they were arguing when should be the OK age for their children to have sex, they relate to their experience when they have their first sex experience, not in detail but fairly open.... I was like ... uh ... I guess I might turned red but it may be the wine thing.. haha

Luckily, they didn't turn to me and ask: And how about you? When did you have your first sex experience? I really thank God THIS did not happen over the table talk. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home