Thursday, September 06, 2007

OH I am so envy



Dear ER who is such a good mother, wanted to buy this Abercrombie & Fitch hoody for her 22 years old son, because he lost his during his rugby game (I suspect someone has stolen it, rather he lost it). So she wanted to buy one to surprise him.

Of course, since I just visit the shop last Sun, so we went over even though all the tube lines were closed due to the 'usual and common' strike.

It was dark and dim inside the shop as I mentioned, and ER is like an odd figure there because I guess she was the oldest customer there, haha. She literally ask the muscular sales 'boy' to bring out 3 pieces of the hoody outside the shop so that she could have a nice look at them and picked the right colour.

So bought the one that you see and I was like so so so envy with her son.

I wanted something similar like below:



I spared it because I know once dear found out the price she will KILL me!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:01 pm, Blogger Ahha said...

Glad you make a WISE decision :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home